Made in our Utah factory, we use only top shelf ingredients. Materials include:
- Full Length Wood Core
- Tri-Ax Fiberglass
- Two-Part Epoxy Resin
- Stainless Steel Binding Inserts
- Full Color Sublimated Top and Base
- Flat Bottom for Behind the Boat and Park Riding
Our wakeboards are built to be durable but also more fun. Most wakeboards are built with an injection molded foam core, this is great for inexpensive mass production, but this leaves the boards stiff and unresponsive. A wood core wakeboards has life, they have flex and this gives the boards characteristics that make them substantially more fun to ride. The offer pop off the wakes and the ability to press on features when in the wakeboard park. Wood core wakeboards are also substantially stronger than foam!
Why A Wood Core is Better.
- Cable Parks & Rails: Flexible boards are excellent for cable parks (or any rail-riding for that matter). Being able to flex the board in to a nose or tail press really adds style. Not to mention, it’s a great feeling as a rider to lock in to a press!
- Flex is Fun!: A flexible board totally changes the riding experience and can make even little things like carving around super fun!
- Durability: Wood-core boards are incredibly durable,Even if somehow a rider manages to damage the board on a rail or ramp, the wood will not soak-up water like foams tend to.
Monday-Friday: 8am - 7pm
Saturday: 9am - 5pm